Deliver projects that:
- Satisfy the customer expectations, including the guidance, follow up and service after delivery as expected and agreed.
- Fulfill the specifications and are capable for the decided area of use.
- Satisfy the laws, standards and demands from the Classification Society.
- Are competitive.
- Give the earnings and goals for return on capital and work.
- Can be documented under, our general marketing policy, on the offer stage and by discussions regarding contract, under the development and planning process, through the purchasing and manufacturing process, by delivery and under the service and customer follow up after delivery.
- Are free of faults and are delivered with zero fault services.